教师招考论坛

找回密码
 免费注册
每日定期发布教师招牌资讯
查看: 3559|回复: 0

[英语] 【英语说课】《Festivals around the world》说课稿!

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-1-25 12:03:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2017年最新教师招聘考试内部教材
教师招考二维码
《Festivals  around the world》说课稿

Good morning/afternoon, I’m NO. 5, it’s my great honor to present my lesson here. Today, my topic is Festivals and Celebrations. To make my presentation more clearer, I’d like to divide the teaching structure into the following parts: analysis of the teaching material, students, teaching and learning methods, teaching procedure and blackboard design. Now, I am about to present them one by one.

1.Analysis of teaching material
    The main theme about this text is Festivals and Celebrations. Of all ages, there are many different festivals at home and abroad. People celebrate differently for different festivals. In addition, festivals and ways of celebrating is the carrier of culture. So, Ss will benefit a lot from this introduction, because it is a greatest way to know more about different festivals and cultures around the world. According to new English standard, I will divide my lesson objectives into three categories: knowledge objectives, ability objectives and moral objectives.

Knowledge objectives is to enable students to grasp some frequently-used words, sentences and expressions, such as “honor the dead, harvest, Some festivals are held to...,”. Besides, students are able to know the origin of some festivals and their ways for celebration, and enable students to talk about festivals and celebrations using new words and expressions.

Ability objectives include to help Ss to use reading strategies, such as skimming, scanning and intensive reading to read an article. At the same time, Ss’ listening and speaking ability can be enhanced through a series of activities or group discussion.
At last moves to moral objectives. The moral objectives contain to arouse students’ interests in festivals and cultures around the world, especially in China.

Based on the objectives, the teaching key points and difficult points are as follows.

The key points is new words and expressions in this unit. Ss can be familiar with festivals and celebrations at home and abroad. Ss can have a good command of reading strategies and use it properly.

The difficult point is how to promote students’ understanding of Chinese festival and know more about foreign festivals.

2.Analysis of Students
Students in grade 2 in senior high school have studied English for 8 years and have grasped a certain amount of English knowledge. However, students’ ability of using English and reading is limited, take these factors into account, the development of using language  and reading strategies will be an important part of this lesson. Moreover, their knowledge to different cultures and countries is not full enough. But it is necessary for a second language learning. Therefore, all of these shall be taken into consideration in today’s teaching.

3.Analysis of teaching methods
   According to the analysis of teaching materials and students, I’m going to arrange my lesson by mainly using the Communicative Method and Task-based Method.

4.Analysis of learning methods
    Analysis of learning methods of this lesson will be focused on cooperative and researched methods. Students will finish a series of activities to learn the language points and reading skills.

5.Teaching procedures.   
During the teaching process, pictures and computers will be used. In order to achieve my teaching aims successfully, I will divide my teaching procedure into 6 steps: leading-in, pr-reading, while-reading, post-reading, summary and homework.

Step 1: Leading-in
In this step, I will broadcast a happy Christmas song, Jingle bell, and followed by these questions “ Are you familiar with this song? When can we hear it”?

The purposes of this step are to create a relaxed study atmosphere and greatly stimulate students’ interests. Therefore, the topic of this lesson is naturally led in.

Step 2: Pr-reading
I will show students some beautiful and typical festival pictures around the world. Meanwhile, ask students to talk them freely, and then encourage Ss to guess the main idea of this passage through the title.

According to talk about these delicate and interesting festival pictures freely, we can create a relaxed learning environment which is conducive to students’ active participation and learning. And Ss will be more willing to read the passage by guessing the main idea.

Step 3: while -reading:
I will give students three task in this step.
Task 1: skimming
I will ask students to have a fast reading of the whole passage and encourage them to check their whether they had got the main idea properly in the previous step. This task will help students have a general understanding of structure and content of the whole passage.

Task 2: Scanning
Finish a Matching Exercise about which kinds of festivals are included in “ Festivals to honor people”. I will show this exercise on PPT. This task aims to train students’ reading ability which requires students to get detailed information without reading the whole passage.

Task 3: Intensive Reading
Read the passage carefully and find out answers of deeper question why is the Mid-autumn Festival happy event? Some key words, sentences and expressions will be explained: honor the dead, harvest, Some festivals are held to....
The goal of this task is to let Ss get further understanding of the article and check their reading results and the deployment of reading strategies. Then I will help students to have a review of the whole passage.

Step 4: post-reading
    Ss will be divided into 6 groups. Create a situation that one of their foreign friend Thomas wants to celebrate the oncoming Dragon Boat Festival together with them.  Try to create a short play in such a situation. Ss are encourage to use sentence pattern they’ve learnt in this lesson.

Step 5: Summary                  
Students will summarize language points, and I will make supplement timely. Students can talk about their feelings about this topic, and I will make supplement and brief comment timely.

5.Homework:
     Students are encouraged to search more information about festivals at home and abroad and review this article. They are supposed to share their review next class.

高通过率教师招考教材
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

关注教师招考微信公众号

教师招考论坛 ( 闽ICP备14015709号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:56 , Processed in 0.087721 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On.