发表于 2014-11-18 09:28:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2017年最新教师招聘考试内部教材
教师招考二维码

注:正确答案已用红色标注
一、单选
1. Thank you for a great evening. I really enjoyed ____
A. having   B. myself    C. doing     D. it
(已讲)精讲班代词:It的替代作用
2Can you____your can up so that I can get through !
A.hold      B.back      C.look      D.rush
【答案解析】:A 举起,拦截 B 倒车    C 查阅    D催促
3In the long run it is far cheaper to____the needs of poor people than to ignore them.
A require    B. meet     C.address     D.satisfy
4How much does it ___to take the online training course?
A. cost      B.give      C.pay      D.spend
(已讲)精讲班词汇:cost vs give vs spend vs pay
5Only when we hurried to the airport____the flight was canceled.
A.we found                B.did we find  
B.have we found           D.we have found
(冲刺班已预测考点):only放在句首的部分倒装
习题班讲义P7
6.John had never been abroad before, ____he found the business trip very exciting.
A.because      B. though      C. while   D. so
7.As the price of oil keeps___,people have to pay more for driving a car.
A .going up    B.to go up     C.gone up    D.go up
(已讲)精讲班非谓语动词:继续保持别放弃(continue, keep on, give up)
8.Before ___for the job, you will be required to take a language test .
A.apply  B. Applying  C.applied   D.to apply
(已讲)精讲班非谓语动词,现在分词表主动
9.Please call me back___you see this message.
A. as soon as  B,as early as  C.as far as  D.as well as
(已讲)精讲班状语从句
10.He was speaking so fast ___we could hardly follow him.
A. what      B. as      C.but     D.that
11.If you need more information, please contact us_____telephone or email.
A.in       B.on      C.by      D.for
12.____Some students are able to find employment after graduation,other will have to return to school and earn an advanced degree.
A.since      B.if       C .Because     D.while
(已讲)精讲班让步状语从句
习题班讲义P7
13.___in the company for three year ,mark has become experienced in business negotiations.
A.having worked       B.have been worked   
C. Have worked        D.worked
(已讲)精讲班非谓语动词 时间对比有先后
习题班讲义P14 80题
14.we are happy at the good news____Mr.Black has been awarded the Best Manager.
A. that       B.which      C.what     D.whether
(已讲)精讲班同位语从句
15.there is no evidence___he was on the site of(在现场) the murder.
A.where      B.which      C.that     D.how
(冲刺班已预测考点):强调句vs 定语从句 vs 同位语从句
(已讲)精讲班同位语从句
习题班讲义P7 38题
16.It was because of his good performance at the interview____he got the job with the big company .
A.So       B.what      C.that     D.while
(冲刺班已预测考点):强调句vs 定语从句 vs 同位语从句
(已讲)精讲班强调句
习题班讲义P8 39题
17.The proposal______at the meeting now is of great importance to our department .
A. to be discussing     B.being discussed  
C.having discussed     D.discussing
(冲刺班已预测考点):非谓语动词 being done 表正在进行
(已讲)精讲班 非谓语动词
习题班讲义P15 86t题   习题班YY补课习题
18.Students are expected to pay the loan back___they are learning enough.
A. so far as    B.now that    C.even if    D.as soon as
19.It is reasonable for people to pursue a career in fields related _____their favorite hobbies .
A.on       B.for      C. to      D. at
20.she didn’t know___to express her ideas in English clearly in public .
A.which      B.why     C.how     D.what
(已讲)精讲班 状语从句
习题班讲义完型第五篇
二、完形填空(2006年四级真题20空 高考模拟10空)
     Many students find the experience of attending university lectures to be a confusing and frustrating experience. The lecturer speaks for one or two hours, perhaps __ 21__  the talk with slides, writing up important information on the blackboard,__22__  reading material and giving out-49 -.The new student sees the other students continuously writing on notebooks and __23__ what to write. Very often the student leaves the lecture with notes which do not catch the main points and__24 __become hard even for the students to understand.
    Most institutions provide courses which _25_new students to .Develop the skills they need to be effective listeners and note-takers_26___these are unavailable. there are many useful study. Skills guiders which enable learners to practice these skill independently. In all cases it is important to_27___the problem before actually starting your studies.
It is important to acknowledge that most students have difficulty in acquiring the language skills__28__in college study. One way of over coming these difficulties is to attend the language and study-skills classes which most institutions provide throughout the _29__year.Another basic strategy is to find a study partner___30___it is possible to identify difficulties. Exchange ideas and provide support.
21. A.extending B.illustrating C.performing  D.conducting
22. A.attributing B.contributing C.distributing D.explaining
23.  A.suspects B.understands C.wonders D.convinces
24.  A.what    B. those   C.as   D.which
25.A. Prevent  B. require  C. assist  D. forbid
26. A.Because  B.though   C.whether D. if
27.A. Evaluate  B.acquaint  C.tackle    D.formulate
28. A.To require  B.required  C.requiring D.are required
29. A.Average   B.ordinary    C.normal   D.academic
30. A.In that  B.for which   C.with whom   D. such as
三、阅读理解            
                (成人英语三级)
                       A
     Directions: This task is the same as Task 1. The 5 questions or unfinished statements are numbered 41 through 45.
A house is the most expensive thing most people will ever buy. Very few people have enough money of their own to buy a home, so they have to borrow money from a bank. Borrowing money from a bank to buy a house is called “take a mortgage”. The bank usually lends money or gives a mortgage for twenty-five years. Houses are so expensive that many people nowadays have to borrow as much as $50 000 .In other words, they will have a $50 000 mortgage.
     How can you get a mortgage? When you find a house you like, you go to a bank. The bank will research you financial history and decide if they think you are a good risk. They will want to know that kind of job you have. What kind of salary you make and how long, you have had the job. They will also want to know how much money you have. In addition, the banks will require a down payment .De pending on which state you live in. The bank may require as much as 30% of the price of the house as adown payment. The bank will then lend you the rest of the money to by the house. Many people are never able to buy a house. Because they cannot save enough money for the down payment.
31. What does a house mean in the United States?
A. It is a dream which many people can hardly realize.
B. It is so expensive that many people cannot really buy them.
C. It is the most important property that many people try to buy.
D. It doesn't belong to people if they can't borrow money from the bank.
32. If American people borrow money from the bank for 25 years, this means that the person who borrows
A. has twenty-five years to pay back the money
B. has more than twenty-five years to pay back the money
C. has less than twenty-five years to pay back the money
D. has about twenty-five years to pay back the money
33. What does “down payment” refer to in the passage?
A.Money borrowed from a bank as a mortgage.
B.Money paid to a bank before the mortgages inquire
C.Interest received by a person who borrows money as the mortgages.
D.In the rest charged by a bank on a mortgage
34.Which is not one of the things researched by a bank
A.How much money the borrower owns
B.What salary the borrower makes
C. What kind of job the borrower has
D. What kind of house the borrower lives in
35.The most suitable title for this passage would be____.
A.How to save money on the House
B.How to Borrow money from a Bank.
C.How to Take a Mortgage
D.How to buy a House

(2008年04月北京地区成人本科学士学位英语统一考试(A卷))
B
   Looking back on my childhood. I am convinced that naturalists are born and not made. Although we were brought up in the same way, my brothers and sisters soon abandoned their pressed flowers and insects. Unlike them, I had no ear for music and languages. I was not an early reader and I could not do mental arithmetic.
    Before Word War I we spent our summer holidays in Hungary. I have only the dim memory of the house we lived in, of my room and my toys. Nor do I recall clearly the large
family of grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins who gathered next door. But I do have a crystal clear memory of dogs, the farm animals, the local birds and above all, the insects.
   I am a naturalist, not a scientist. I have a strong love of the natural world, and my enthusiasm has led me into varied investigations. I love discussing my favorite topics and enjoy burning the midnight oil reading about other people’s observations and discoveries. Then something happens that brings these observations together in my conscious mind. Suddenly you fancy you see the answer to the riddle. Because it all seems to fit together .This has resulted in my publishing 300 papers and books. Which some may light honor, with the title of scientific research.
  But curiosity a keen eye, a good memory and enjoyment of the animal and plant world do not make a scientist? One of the outstanding and essential qualities required is self-discipline, a quality I lack. A scientist can be made a naturalist. If you can combine the two, you get the best of both worlds.
 36. According to the author, a born naturalist should first of all be _____
A. full of ambition        B. self-disciplined
C. full of enthusiasm     D. knowledgeable
37. The first paragraph tells us that the author _____
A. lost his hearing when he was a child
B. didn’t like his brothers and sisters
C. was born to a naturalist’s family
D. was interested in flowers and insects in his childhood
38.The author says that he is a naturalist rather than a scientist probably because he thinks he _______.
A. just rends about other peoples observations and discoveries.
B.Come up with solutions in most natural ways.
C.Has a great deal of trouble doing mental arithmetic.
D.Lacks some of the qualities required of scientist.
39.The author can’t remember him relatives clearly because__
A.he didn’t live very long with them
B.He was fully occupied with observing nature.
C.The family was extremely large.
D.He was too young when he lived with them.
40.Which of the following statements is true?
A. The author believes that a born naturalist can not be scientist.
B. The author read a lot of books about the natural world and oil industry
C. The author’s brothers and sisters were good at music and languages.
D. The author spent a lot of time working on riddles.

2010年完型填空联考题汇编——说明类(1)
Passage 5 (湖南省浏阳一中2010届高三上学期第二次月考) 完形填空
C
Scientists find that hard-working people live longer than average men and women. Career women are healthier than housewives. Evidence shows that the jobless are in poorer health than jobholders. Why is work good for health?                  It is because work keeps people busy away from                 loneliness. Researches show that people feel unhappy, worried and lonely when they have nothing to do. Instead, the happiest are those who are busy. Many high achievers who love their careers feel that they are happiest when they are working hard. Work serves as a bridge between man and reality. By work people come into with each other. By collective activity they find friendship and warmth. This is helpful to health. The loss of work means the loss of everything. It affects man spiritually and makes him ill. Besides, work gives one a sense of fulfillment and a sense of achievement. Word makes one feel his value and status in society. When a writer finishes his writing or a doctor successfully operates on a patient or a teacher sees his students grow, they are happy beyond words. From the above we can come to the conclusion that the more you work the happier and healthier you will be. Let us work hard and study and live a happy and healthy life.  
41. The underlined word “average” in Paragraph 1 means __ _.
A. healthy       B. lazy      C. Ordinary      D. poor
42 The reason why housewives are not as healthy as career women is that ______.  
A. housewives are poorer than career women  
B. housewives have more children than career women  C. housewives have less chance to communicate with others  
D. housewives eat less food than career women  
43. Which of the following statements is TRUE according to Paragraph 2?
A. Busy people have nothing to do at home. 
B. High achievers don’t care about their families.  
C. There is no friendship and warmth at home.  
D. A satisfying job helps to keep one healthy. 
44. We can infer from the passage that those who do not work _____.   
A. are likely to live a shorter life  
B. will lose everything at home  
C. can live as long as those who work  
D. have more time to make new friends 
45. The best title for this passage may be _____.  
A. People Should Find a Job  
B. Working Hard Is Good for Health  
C. People Should Make More Friends by Work  
D. The Loss of Work Means the Loss of Everything
四、翻译:
1Once the teacher agrees to accept the new plan of instruction, they must face the new plan to take to their pressure.
1 一旦教师同意接受指令下达的新教学计划,他们就必须面对完成新计划带来的压力
2 教师一旦同意接受新的教学计划,就得面对新计划带给他们的压力。
2What I discovered is that adults are remarkably similar in how they learn best: the most unforgettable and transformative learning occurs through personal experience, group support or mentoring.
我发现,成人学习最有效的方式其实非常类似:最难忘、带来最深远改变的学习经验,均是通过个人的体会、小组支持或者良师的启发获得的。
3、He will have to give advice and make decisions as problems arise, and he must know how to get his huge staff to work efficiently with their respective responsibilities.
公司出现状况之后,他必须为手下员工出主意,做决断,他还必须清楚如何使自己庞大的员工队伍各司其职,高效工作。
4Many analysts suggest that this added pressure disproportionately(不成比例的[,disprə'pɔ:ʃənitli] ) touches the women, who already carry major responsibility for their own children.
许多分析家认为,对于那些已经承担了繁重的养儿育女责任的妇女们来说,再增加额外压力无疑是雪上加霜。
5Events that the older generation remembers vividly are nothing more than past history.
1 对于年轻人来说,老一辈记忆犹新的重大事件,只不过是过去的历史
2老一辈记忆犹新的重大事件, 对于年轻人来说只不过是过去的历史
五、作文
For this part, you are required to write a composition on the topic,Is Stress a Bad Thing? You should write at least 100 words based on the outline below.
1、有人害怕压力
2、有人认为压力并不是坏事
3、我的看法
1) Where is stress , there is power
2) No stress, no progress
3) Life is not a bed of roses, it is quite common that we have to face up with a series of difficulties on the way to success
4) the hope to live on   the power to push on
5) free your heart from hate , free your mind from worries. work more , get more .
6) handle ups and downs in life
六、请将题目中所缺的部分补充完整,使句子意思完整。
1、趣味性教学的原则提出的专业依据是小学生的心理和年龄特点
2、任务型教学就是以具体的任务为学习的动力或动机,已完成任务的过程为学习的过程,以展示任务成果的方式来体现教学的成就。
3、语音是培养听说读写四会”的能力基础。
4、语言教学的内容包括 语言知识和语言技能两个方面。习
习题班讲义P69 最后一篇教案
Teach plan
根据以上的所述,要求设计体现《英语》课程规范,写一份符合中小学日常教学中的教学方案。(15分钟)中英文皆可
内容:what’s your favourite animal\ color\sport
学生:grade 1 primary school

高通过率教师招考教材
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

关注教师招考微信公众号

教师招考论坛 ( 闽ICP备14015709号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-3 18:32 , Processed in 0.106112 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.