免费注册
每日定期发布教师招牌资讯
查看: 121308|回复: 231

[英语] 2012版中学英语说课稿优秀模板汇总(100篇)

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-8-19 11:00:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2017年最新教师招聘考试内部教材
教师招考二维码

教师招聘面试说课是考核是否具备教育教学能力、是否适合做教师,是教师招聘考试中考察的一项重要内容。为此,面试要对考生的教育教学能力专门进行面试(答辩)、试讲或说课。

以下是教师招考论坛,为各位考生收集整理的关于初高中英语说课稿,望大家都能顺利通过试讲、说课,面试考试,立地成仁!!

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

以下各楼为附件中的部分内容,可供参考。

高通过率教师招考教材
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-19 11:02:17 | 显示全部楼层
初中英语说课稿模板:Im watching TV
  各位领导,各位老师:
  今天我说课的内容是义务教育课程标准实验教科书七年级英语下册Unit 5 I’m watching TV,下面我将从教学目标,教学重难点,教学工具,教学过程和教学反思五方面进行简要说明。
  一、教学目标
  1.知识目标:
  1)词汇
  Clean, on, read, apartment
  watching TV, eating dinner, cleaning, shopping, reading, doing homework, talking on the phone
  2)语法 现在进行时(Present progressive tense)
  3)句子
  What are you doing? I’m watching TV.
  What’s he doing? He’s doing his homework.
  What are they doing? They’re cleaning the room.
  2. 能力目标:学会用英语谈论人们正在做什么
  (To freely talk about or learn about what they are doing)
  3. 文化目标:培养用英语获取信息,与人合作的能力。激发他们学习英语的兴趣和热情,在接近生活常态的交际中乐于模仿,敢于开口,积极参与。
  二、教学重难点
  教学重点
  基于对教材和教情的分析,我确定本节的教学重点为现在进行时的用法。
  To grasp the structure of present continuous tense : What are you doing ? I’m watching TV. What’s she/he doing ? She/he’s ……
  教学难点
  ①现在进行时中现在分词的结构。(The structure of the verb adding “ing”)
  ②能在交际中准确地运用现在进行时来描述或表达正在进行的动作。(Using this tense to describe and communicate)
  三、教学工具---多媒体的运用
  本节课我采用多媒体课件(PPT)进行教学,创设英语学习情境,调动学生学习兴趣。首先,我利用多媒体播放一段英文歌曲,创造英语教学环境,并引出本节课的学习内容。然后,我通过多媒体出示图片,引领学生进行学习、操练现在进行时。接着,进行一段听力训练,对所学知识进行检查和练习。然后,让学生进行模仿表演和猜测,活跃课堂气氛,调节学生的兴趣,操练所学句型。
  四、教学过程
  Step 1 leading-in(听音乐创设情境)
  1. Greetings.(为了沟通师生关系,进行相互问候)
  2.回顾上节课内容,抽学生在黑板上写出现在进行时结构
  3. 本节课学习目标展示。
  Step 2 结合教材,展示图片学生完成1a,各组依次说出答案。
  Step 3 Practice
  1. Show some pictures and let the students ask and answer (各组轮流进行).
  e.g What are you doing ? I am reading.etc.
  2. Get some pairs to practise in class.
  Step 4 Presentation
  (1) 出示图片,教师问:“What is he/she doing?”并帮助学生回答“He/She is…….
  (2)然后出示图片,进行问答练习。老师领读。
  A: What is he/she doing?
  B: He/She is……. (ect.)
  Step 5 Game
  1. 猜动作Show a picture and get the students to guess what he is doing.
  2. 接着教师叫一些学生面向全班同学来做一些动作,让其他学生来猜他或她正在干什么。直到猜对为止。
  Step6 Listening (目标听和精听结合)
  1.say:There are many people living in the apartment. Do you know “what they are doing?”. Please listen to the tape and find out “What is Jenny doing? What are Dave and Mary doing? What is John doing?”
  2.Check the answers in class like this:
  A: What is Jenny doing? B: He is watching TV.
  A: What are Dave and Mary doing? B: They are eating dinner.
  A: What is John doing? B: He is doing homework.
  (通过听力训练,现在进行时的结构得以很好的落实)
  Step 7
  “how to add –ing to verbs”in class. And do some exercises.
  Step8学习目标回顾
  Step9 Homework:
  五、教学反思
  学生在本节课中的表现总体不错,教学计划进行的比较顺利,但也存在一些小的瑕疵。
  简单有以下几点:
  我在课堂上习惯一句话或一个知识点多次重复,有无意的也有特意的,本想通过重复来强化学生的记忆,可事实上,会让学生感到枯燥无味,所以这一点,在以后的教学过程中应该注意。
  课堂上学生名字有时点中文名有时英文名,如果能全部用上英文名,英语情景的气氛更浓一些。所以要尽快记住学生的英文名,在英语课堂上尽量提问学生的英文名字。
  在学生表演-猜动作的环节中,学生有的使用的汉语,如果课堂上教师点拨一下,告诉他如何用英语表达,这样更好些。
  当然还有很多不足之处,我会在今后的教学过程中,慢慢摸索,弥补不足,更好的提高英语课堂的效率,提高自己的英语教学水平。
高通过率教师招考教材
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-19 11:02:37 | 显示全部楼层
2017年最新教师招聘考试内部教材
初中英语说课稿模板:Where is your post office
  教材分析
  问路与指路是常用的生活用语之一,几乎所有的基础英语教程中都会涉及这项内容,JEFC将这项内容编排在初二(上)第六单元,由此可知,本单元的重要性。
  教学内容
  词汇
  .Names of places:post office、library、hotel、restaurant、bank、supermarket、 street、pay phone、park、house、garden、market.
  .Description adjectives:clean、dirty、new、old、quiet、busy.
  .其它:enjoy、visit、beginning、tour、through、walk、hungry.
  短语
  .介词短语:next to、in front of、between、behind、across from.
  .其它:take a walk、have fun.
  句型
  .掌握there be句型。
  .初步认识if句型.
  .掌握指路时所常用的祈使句,包括go straight、turn left/right、take the ...turning.
  日常交际用语
  .掌握问路常用语:Excuse me.Is there...?/Where is...?
  .了解问路的其它用语:Excuse me.Which is the way to...?/Can you tell me the way to...?
  教学重点
  .词汇
  .句型:there be句型
  .问路与指路的基本用语
  教学难点
  .设计一些学生能够主动参与的活动,让学生能够对所学的知识进行操练与扩展。
  课时划分
  考虑到所教学生的实际情况以及本单元在本册书中的“前沿”位置,我将本单元细划分为5个课时(不包括self-check)。
  第一课时: Section A 1a-1c
  第二课时: Section A 2a-2c
  第三课时: Section A 3a-4
  第四课时: Section B 1a-2c
  第五课时: section B 3a-3b
  主要策略
  1. 教学策略
  .提倡循序渐进的教学过程,使学生在认识新知识时有一个心理适应的过程。
  .倡导“任务型”教学过程,让学生“做中学”,“学”是前提,“做”是目的。
  .因人因材施教。
  2. 学习策略
  .倡导合作学习的理念,课堂中使学生有尽可能多的合作机会。
  .强调家庭作业的重要性,提倡学生的自主学习,家庭作业的形式尽可能的多样化,比如让学生准备下节课的一些课堂道具。
  教学目标
  1. 知识目标:
  .谈论问路与指路
  .学会方位介词next to、in front of、between…and、across、behind
  .学会形容词new、old、busy、quiet、clean 、dirty、big、small
  2. 语言技能
  .能围绕“问路与指路”的交际用语进行交际。 *能用一些形容词准确地描述和表达自己的观点。
  .能用简单的图表、地图、句子等描述和传递信息
  3.情感目标
  .通过运用简单的问路和引路的交际用语,学会相互合作,培养乐于助人的精神。
  .通过运用问路和引路的交际用语,帮助各个层次的同学树立自信心,敢于用英语进交际。
  4.文化意识
  .了解中西方问路与引路方式的不同.
  教学过程
  The first period(Section A 1a-1c)
  Warm-Up
  Ask students “Where does he/she live?” “Where do I live?”,give students the answer“I live in this neighborhood”(show Ss the picture on the screen).
  Word-Teach
  •Direct Ss’attention to the picture on the screen and ask Ss “What’s this?”,present the names of the places on the board.
  •Give plenty of opportunity for both choral and individual repetition of the new words.
  •Refer to 1a and 1b in Section A on p7.
  Target language-Teach
  •Have Ss look at the picture on the screen again and ask“Is/Are there ...?”,present Ss the answers “Yes,there is/are.” “No,there isn’t /aren’t.”.
  •On the board,write the models.
  •Have Ss look at the picture and the example question and answer together,have them take turns practicing asking and answering questions.
  •Invite volunteers to role-play their dialogs.
  Make a survey
  •Organize Ss into groups,have them make a survey by asking others in the group questions
  Yes/no where
  post office
  library
  hotel
  restaurant
  bank
  supermarket
  pay phone
  park
  Homework
  •Draw one of the places with color pens.
  •Complete the conversations according to the illustration in 1a.
  板书设计(略)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-19 11:02:50 | 显示全部楼层
初中英语说课稿模板:My favorite subject is science
  一、 单元教材分析:
  本单元是人民教育出版社义务教育课程标准实验教科书七年级上册第十二单元,也是这册书最后一个单元。本单元主要学习一周中星期一到星期天的表达方式;掌握学科的表达;学习使用favorite 来谈论和表达自己的爱好,并用because和表示品质的形容词陈述理由;学习what,why,who、when引导的特殊疑问句。巩固时间表达法。本单元的话题是:“谈论自己所喜欢的学科及喜欢的其它东西,并给出理由。”
  二、单元总体目标:
  1、知识目标:复习以下词汇,并要求学生能熟练运用。
  subject science P.E. biology because description word teacher Mrs city Tuesday Thursday Wednesday Friday Monday busy strict Miss
  2、能力目标: 
  1)要求学生熟练运用以下句型来谈论和表达喜好,并陈述理由。
  What’s your favorite subject? My favorite subject is math.
  What’s his/her favorite subject? His / her favorite subject is art.
  Why do you like math? Because it’s interesting.
  Why does he / she like art? Because it’s fun / exciting.
  2)提高学生综合运用语言的能力。
  3、情感目标:
  培养学生对英语的兴趣,帮助学生建立学习的成就感和自信心。
  4、德育目标:教育学生不要偏科,每个课程都应学好。
  三、 教学重难点:
  重点:教学目标规定的词汇和句型,能脱口说出各种学科的英文名称,能熟练应用所学句型询问和谈论别人或自己喜好的学科并给出理由”。
  难点:行为动词一般现在时第三人称单数时特殊疑问句和一般疑问句用法。
  四、 课时安排:
  本单元分三课时完成:Section A:一课时
  Section B:一课时
  Revision:一课时
  五、学情分析:
  七年级的学生学习这册教材相对比较简单,我班大部分学生通过两节新课的学习已初步掌握了这个单元要求掌握的重点内容,十班的两极分化现象比较严重,所以在课程的安排上要兼顾不同层次的学生,即不能只拔高,也不能太局限于书本。这节课是本单元的第三课时,是一节复习课,通过复习,应该使较差的学生能掌握教材要求掌握的词汇和句型,使基础不错的学生对初步学得的语言知识和运用语言的能力进行及时的反复刺激,形成新的语言习惯,提高综合运用语言的能力。
  六、教学方法:
  这节课是复习课,复习课是外语教学的重要组成部分,复习课不能是昨日的简单再现,而应该如同昨日般的熟悉,又有今日的清新。复习过程是知识和技能进行整和的过程,是全面掌握所学课程和综合运用所学知识的过程,复习课的教学内容以学过的教学内容为主,应采用巩固,强化训练,或总结,归纳,应用训练为主的教学方法,学生训练活动量要大,要由浅层次到深层次,要兼顾不同层次学生的接受程度。通过操练形式对教学中某一知识和技能中的不足加以弥补。此外,教师还应有意识地帮助学生通过对旧知的整理、归纳、和概括从而加深对知识的理解。
  七、教学准备
  教师准备:制作能显示本单元重点词汇和句型的课件,并设计相应的巩固练习。
  学生准备:复习所学词汇,句型和语法内容。
  八、教学步骤:
  (一)、准备教学
  师生互相问侯,便于一开始集中学生注意力,把学生带入学习英语的境地。
  (二)、呈现复习内容:
  1、教师先让学生思考:“What subjects do you learn now ?”从而引导学生对所学课程进行归纳总结。
  2、放映幻灯片(反映所学学科和描述性的形容词)引导学生进行pairwork活动,复习询问和谈论最喜爱的学科的句型。这都是一些基本的句型,这样的活动可以让学生很好地复习所学知识,提高口语表达能力。尤其对我们班程度较差的学生,可以让他们对应该掌握的内容一目了然,帮助他们参与到对话中来。
  3、复习周一至周五的表达方式,并根据幻灯片的提示复习你最喜欢哪一天,为什么,什么时候有什么课程等一些基本句型,这项活动也主要是为了一些程度稍差的学生设计的。
  (三)、强化训练:
  为了让学生能更熟练地应用行为动词一般现在时的特殊疑问句和一般疑问句来谈论喜好,提高学生的反映和口语表达能力,我设计了这样两个活动:(1)让几个学生谈一下自己喜欢或不喜欢的学科并陈述理由,其他的学生自由选择谈话伙伴,并根据他的陈述即时自遍对话。(2)放映幻灯片,幻灯片中有一个表格,这个表格暗含了本单元需要重点掌握的一些句型,要求学生根据表格内容进行groupwork,开展问答活动,这不是简单地重复所学语言,而是引导学生将所学的语言项目进行整理、加工并创造性地应用到一起,提高学生综合运用语言的能力。这项活动的安排对各个层次的学生都有发挥的空间,水平比较不错的学生可以编一些难度较大的对话,而程度较差的学生也可以进行简单的对话。
  (四)、归纳总结
  就学生在语言实践中出现的问题及时进行归纳总结,提醒学生关注。
  (五)、应用性操练
  1、填空、(旨在培养学生运用所学知识灵活解决问题的能力。)
  2、根据问话写答语和根据答语写问话(让学生在理解的基础上灵活运用所学知识,并且有意识地拓展学生思维,让学生不局限于一种答案。)
  3、翻译句子(旨在培养学生综合运用语言的能力和逻辑思维能力,有意识的培养学生的语感。)
  九、拓展性训练
  最后,我设计了这样一个活动,让学生就“最喜欢的动物”“最喜欢的城市”“最喜欢的学科”“最喜欢的季节”“最喜欢的演员”“最喜欢的……”等方面去调查身边的同学,这项活动将学生从最喜欢的学科和老师引向最喜欢的其它事物,引导学生联系上学期所学过的动物、城市、和季节,一方面加强了旧知识和新知识之间的联系,另一方面也拓展了学生的思维,引导学生多角度,多方位的去考虑问题。
  作业“My favorite…”(旨在提高学生写作能力) 
  小结:让学生检查是否达到了本节课的教学要求。
  板书:Unit 12 My favorite subject is science
  What’s your favorite subject? My favorite subject is math.
  What’s his/her favorite subject? His / her favorite subject is art.
  Why do you like math? Because it’s interesting.
  Why does he / she like art? Because it’s fun / exciting.
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-19 11:02:59 | 显示全部楼层
2017年最新教师招聘考试内部教材
初中英语说课稿模板:Do you Want to go to movie
  教学目标:
  1、 知识与能力:本节课的主要内容是学会运用连词and和but谈论喜好.
  2、 过程与方法:采用Discussing和Concluding的教学策略;利用课件来展开课堂教学,Pairwork问答的口语交际活动和小组活动,进行询问和谈论喜好的课堂教学和练习。
  3、 情感态度价值观:本节课是通过“介绍电影”来学习“谈论喜好”,学习内容是学生非常感兴趣的话题,贴近学生的生活。通过互相介绍自己的喜好和偏爱,可以增进同学之间的了解和友情,并帮助学生找到彼此的共同点,加深沟通。
  教学重难点及教学突破:
  重点:通过“介绍电影”学会运用连词and和but谈论喜好。
  难点:连词and和but的用法。
  教学步骤:
  第一教学环节:情景创设,导入新课。本节课的主要日容是谈论喜好,再导入新课时开采用播放课件复习电影种类:action movie , thriller, comedy ,documentary ,Beijing Opera.并询问:Do you want to go to a movie? What kind of movies do you like?
  二、第二教学环节:师生互动,学习探究
  1、通过复习What kind of movies do you like ? I like…..等句型引导学生阅读3a 部分的句子,然后选择适当地连词and和but填空,练习I like…and I like….she likes….but she doesn’t like……等谈论喜好的目标举行完成3a部分的教学任务。
  2、引导学生展开Pairwork活动,完成3b部分口语交际教学任务。让学生根据部分的图画和文字说明,依次谈论人物的喜好,复习巩固所学的I like……and I like….she likes….but she doesn’t like……等目标语言。
  三、第三教学环节:合作交流,巩固提高。一到学生进行游戏活动,让学生互相询问和谈论喜好。通过只能种方式,练习运用所学目标语言What kind of movies do you like ? I like…..Do you like……? Yes , I do . No ,I don’t 完成第4部分的教学任务。
  本课总结:
  本课采用了Discussing和Concluding的教学策略;利用课件来展开课堂教学,Pairwork问答式的口语交际活动和小组活动,运用连词and和but等进行询问和谈论喜好,可以增进同学之间的了解和友情,并帮助学生找到彼此的共同点,加深沟通。
  板书设计
  Unit 9 Do you want to go to a movie?
  I like thrillers and I like action movies.
  I like comedies but I don’t like documentaries .
  Maria likes thrillers but she doesn’t like comedies .
  练习设计:
  1、 __ she want to go to a movie?
  A. Do B. Is C. Dose D. Are
  2. __ kind of movies do you like ?
  A.What B. What’s C. How D. Which
  3.I like thrillers, ___I don’t like documentaries.
  4. She likes English ___she likes math.
  5. My father likes comedies, ____ he doesn’t like action movies.
  A. and B. so C. or D. but
  6. Helen likes documentaries , Her sister doesn’t .Helen____ _____ _____ her sister ______ ______ _______.
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-19 11:03:25 | 显示全部楼层
初中英语说课稿模板:When is your birthday
  一 教材分析
  本单元旨在创造一个轻松、愉快的学习、交流环境,通过听、说、读、写来培养学生综合运用所学知识的能力。并让学生能在“做中学”(learning by doing),通过有限的课堂实践活动,使学生能根据实际情景做出正确的反应,能准确表达。
  本单元是人教版新目标英语七年级( 上 )第八单元。主要围绕“When is your birthday?”这一主题展开各种教学活动,这是本单元的重点部分,也是核心教学,主要学习日期的表达。它上承Unit 7 的数字教学,包含了相关日期的英语教学,并为以后的日期的运用打下基础。因此本单元是前后知识的载体,在本单元以及今后的英语学习中都占重要的地位。
  二.学习目标
  本单元总体目标
  通过本单元的学习让学生掌握所学目标语言;学会日期 ( 年、月、日 ) 的表达法;在互动的交流中理解生日更多的含义并学会谈论自己、同学以及父母家人的生日:学会自己安排作息时间。
  Section A 的主要学习目标是学习日期的询问与表达;通过谈论自己、同学以及父母家人的生日,理解生日更多的含义。情感态度价值观 Section A 的学习内容贴近学生的生活,谈论的话题是生日。通过互相询问生日的日期,可以增进同学之间的了解和友情并学会在英语交流中注意他人的情感。
  (1)知识目标:
  ① 词汇:掌握 January-December的表达; 序数词1st-31st .
  ② 日常交际用语、: When is your birthday?My birthday is ….
  ③ 语法:日期表达法
  (2) 能力目标:
  在一系列的听说读写活动中,训练学生的逻辑思维,快速反应能力和实践能力,使学生能熟练应用:When is your birthday? 句型及其回答。
  单元学情分析
  本单元的主题是询问和谈论日期,围绕这一主题进行一系列的交际活动,使学生掌握日期的表达法,正确使用 when 引导的特殊疑问句对日期进行询问。在学习日期的表达法时要先学习序数词的构成,学生在以前的课程里已经学习了基数词,对于两种数词之间的区别一定会令学生感到头痛,教师要引导学生运用对比的方法,找出构成规律,总结特殊变化,对比强化记忆。
  本单元的教学法建议:语音教学——让学生进行模仿操练;词汇教学——采取情景介绍或演示对比的方式进行教学,让学生在情境中操练、理解含义.并学会运用;口语教学——采取 pairwork 问答式的口语交际活动或游戏等小组活动互相操练;听力教学——采取图文配对和对话选择的方式;写作教学——以填表、造句为主;语法教学——总结规律、抓住特征、模仿操练。
  Section A
  教学过程与方法
  利用教学图片、幻灯片、实物 ( 大挂历 ) 或制作课件 ( 反映月份特征 ) 等来展开课堂教学、 Pairwork 问答式的口语交际活动或游戏,进行“询问和谈论日期”的课堂教学和练习。 。
  教学步骤
  一、第一教学环节:情景创设,导入新课
  Section A 的主要内容是学习日期的询问与应答,在导入新课时,可采用视听法和归纳总结法。
  1. 教师可在黑板上挂一幅自制的能反映出各个月份的大挂历,一边指着每个月份一边介绍或播放课件,让学生 边看边听介绍: This is January . This is February. …,带领学生多读几遍;然后播放 1a 部分的录音 , 让学生进行模仿。
  2 . ( 学生基本掌握月份单词的读音后 ) 教师可以指着挂历说: My birthday is on May
  3. When is your birthday? 从而引出本单元的重点目标语言“日期的询问和表达”。
  4.一边仔细观看黑板上能反映出各个月份的大挂历,一边听老师的介绍或一边观看课件,一边听介绍: This is January . This is February .…,跟着老师读几遍;然后听 1a 部分的录音,进行模仿。
  5.一边观看挂历,一边认真听老师的陈述,然后回答: My birthday is …,开始学习目标语言“日期的询问和表达”。
  二、第二教学环节:师生互动。学习探究
  教师活动 学生活动
  1 .播放 lb 部分的录音让学生听,引导学生根据所听到的内容,选出对话的顺序,完成 lb 部分的教学任务。
  2 .再播放 lb 部分的录音让学生听,引导学生展开 Pairwork 活动,完成 lc 部分口语交际的教学任务,学会运用 when 引导的特殊疑问句询问日期和谈论日期。
  3 .出示单词图片或幻灯片,并播放 2a 部分的录音让学生听,引导学生跟读、模仿,完成 2a 部分的教学任务。
  4 .播放 2b 部分的录音,引导学生圈出所听到的数字,完成 2b 部分中的听力训练任务。
  5 .再播放 2b 部分的录音,引导学生填写表格,将姓名、月份和日期对应起来,完成 2c 部分的教学任务。
  6 .引导学生展开 Pairwork 活动,完成 2d 部分口语交际的教学任务。让学生先阅读对话,再进行问答练习,运用 When is your / his / her birthday? My / His / Her birthday is … What year were you
  1 .听 1b 部分的录音,根据所听到的内容,选出对话的顺序,完成 1b 部分的学习任务。
  2 .再听 lb 部分的录音,展开 Pairwork 活动,完成 1c 部分口语交际的学习任务,学会运用 when 引导的特殊疑问句询问日期和谈论日期。
  3 .一边观看单词图片或幻灯片,一边听 2a 部分的录音并跟读、模仿,完成 2a 部分的学习任务。
  4 .听 2b 部分的录音,根据所听到的内容圈出所听到的数字,完成 2b 部分中的听力训练任务。
  5 .再听 2b 部分的录音,根据所听内容填写表格,将姓名、月份和日期对应起来,完成 2c 部分的学习任务。
  6 .展开 Pairwork 活动,完成 2d 部分口语交际的教学任务。先阅读对话,再进行问答练习,运用 When is your / his / her birthday? My / His / Her birthday is … What year were you born? 1 was born in …等目标语言,完成 2d 部分的教学任务。
  7 .引导学生展开 Pairwork 活动,完成 3a 部分口语交际的教学任务。让学生任选一个身份证进行对话练习,运用 When is your birthday? My birthday is
  … How old are you? I ' m fifteen .等目标语言,完成 3a 部分的教学任务。
  8 .引导学生展开 Pairwork 活动,完成 3b 部分口语交际的教学任务。要求学生用自己的姓名、年龄和出生日期进行对话练习,学会运用所学目标句型,完成 3b 部分的教学任务。 born? I Was born in …等目标语言,完成 2d 部分的学习任务。
  7 .展开 Pairwork 活动,完成 3a 部分口语交际的教学任务。任选一个身份证进行对话练习,运用 When is your birthday? My birthday is … How old are you? I ' m fifteen .等目标语言,完成 3a 部分的学习任务。
  8 .展开 Pairwork 活动,完成 3b 部分口语交际的教学任务。用自己的姓名、年龄和出生日期进行对话练习,学会运用所学目标句型,完成 3b 部分的学习任务。
  三、第三教学环节:合作交流,巩固提高
  教师活动 学生活动
  引导学生进行 Brithday Game 游戏活动,让学生互相询问生日,然后按照年龄的大小排列顺序。通过这种方式,练习运用所学目标语言,完成第 4 部分的教学任务。 Birthday Game 游戏活动,互相询问生日,然后按照年龄的大小排列顺序。通过这种方式,练习运用所学目标语言,完成第 4 部分的教学任务。
  本课总结
  本课采用了 Classifying , Contrasting 和 Role—playing 的学习策略,利用教学图片、幻灯片、实物 ( 大挂历 ) 或制作课件 ( 反映月份特征 ) 等来展开课堂教学、 Pairwork 问答式的口语交际活动或游戏活动,学习日期的询问与表达,并通过询问和谈论自己、同学以及父母家人的生日理解生日更多的含义、增进同学之间的了解。
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-19 11:03:33 | 显示全部楼层
初中英语说课稿模板:How much are these pants
Hello! My name is Rao Shengliang. I’m from Dengfang Middle School. Today I’m very pleased to have an opportunity to talk about some of my teaching ideas. The topic of this unit is “How much are these pants?” students learn to ask about prices, talk about clothing, and thank someone.
  First , I will talk about my understanding of this unit. This Unit is talking about shopping. Many students are interested in shopping, but they knowlittle about shopping. This lesson is the first period of Unit 7, It’s very important.
  Teaching aims:
  1. Knowledge aims: the vocabularies of the clothes, describe clothes, using how much to ask and talk about the prices of the clothes.
  2. Ability aims: training the ability of talking about the clothes and the prices. To develop students’ ability of communication with other people in English.
  3. Emotional aims: To encourage students to be brave to speak English. Training the competition and cooperation. Build up the correct opinion.
  4. Strategy aims: pre-reading, listening, writing and speaking
  5. Culture aims: The difference between dollars and RMB.
  Teaching important points:
  New language:
  How much are these socks? They are two dollars.
  How much is the blue T-shirt? It is ten dollars.
  Items of clothing, colors (black, white, green, red, blue ) numbers10-31.
  Second , I will talk about my teaching theories, methods and tools.While dealing with this lesson, I will do my best to carry out the following opinion: Make the Ss the real masters in class while the teacher himself acts as a director; Combine the language structures with the language functions; students will receive some moral education while they are learning the English language.
  Teaching methods:
  Double activities teaching method
  Free discussion method
  Pair work or individual work method(Learning by using, learning for using.)
  Task-Based Language teaching
  Teaching tools:
  1. a projector
  2. a tape recorder
  3. the blackboard
  4. some clothes
  Third , I will talk about my teaching steps. Now let me introduce my teaching procedure briefly. As we all know, “Well begun is half done.” A good beginning will not only warm the class up at once, but also give good preparation for presentation. As language is learnt gradually but not immediately, we will do some revision to strengthen students’ memory. As a memory activator, I’ll try to find out the link between the old and the new. We can lead students by things such as songs, games, competitions, simple pictures or other media. In this lesson, I’ll provide an English song.
  Step 1 Warming up
  Listen to an English song. Let the students do the action while they are listening.(I’m sure children will love this song and get interested in class.)
  Step 2 Presentation
  a. After listening to the song, Show different colors, things. Let students guess. What’s this? It’s a backpack. What color is it? It’s red.(After warming, the students are excited , at the same time, they have learned the names of fruits, and they also know colors, so we can show pictures ,and students can guess, everyone should be active.)
  b. T: I like fruits and I like shopping, so I have many nice clothes. Using the CAI, teach T-shirt, sweater, skirt, bag, socks, shorts, pants and so on. We can also teach small/big, long / short.
  e.g. This is a red T-shirt. These are black pants.(And we use pictures to teach T-shirt, sweater, hat and so on, we can also teach small/big, long/short)
  Step3Memory games
  With the help of CAI , students will guess what’s this ? What color is it? Revise the items of the clothes.(in this step, in order to train the ability of students’memory)
  Step4 Presentation
  Show a new T-shirt, students see its label. Ask how much is the T-shirt?1 dollar=7.5 yuan
  Talk about students’own prices of the clothes.(in this step, students may know the relation of the dollars and RMB)
  Step5 Presentation
  Using the language structure , students will take an active part in the game, and master the important sentences :
  How much are these socks/shorts/pants/shoes?
  They’re ten dollars.
  Step6 Listen to the conversation, fill in the price tags.
  This activity provides practice in listening for prices.
  Tell the students that all the items in each group are the same price. They are going to listen to the six conversations and write down the prices on the price tags.
  This step will train the ability of the students’ listening
  Step7 Task :Make a survey
  We divide the class into many groups .Each group write down their friends’information .Then report.
  This activity can improve the ability of communication.
  Name
  clothes
  color
  price
  Step8 Homework
  In order to extend students’ability of using English, it’s necessary to give students good and proper homework.
  1. copy new words
  2.Make a list for own clothes, then write down in your exercises book. Introduce your clothes.
  3.searching information
  Give students some websites. Students will find some more information about clothes on the Internet. Then talk about in pairs.(Students can accord to their ability to choose the exercises as their homework, because the students are different.)
  At last , let’s have a look at the blackboard design.
  The following is the blackboard design of this lesson, we’ll have a look at it on the blackboard.
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-19 11:03:44 | 显示全部楼层
初中英语说课稿模板:Do you like bananas
尊敬的各位评委、老师大家好!我说课的课题是新目标英语七年级上册第6单元Do you like bananas的section A部分。
  整个说课我将分三个部分进行讲述。第一部分教学内容分析。第二部分教学策略。第三部分教学过程。
  我先说说教学内容:Do you like bananas?一课主要是学习各种食品的表达及分类,以及如何用英语询问或陈述likes and dislikes(即各人的喜好)。因此,使学生学会apple,banana,hamburger等词汇并掌握句型:Do you like bananas ? Yes , I do . / No , I don’t .是这节课的教学重点。而如何引导学生询问或陈述对食物的喜好以及为学生创造学以致用的平台,合理运用目标句型进行不同人称之间的交流是这节课教学的难点。为了不仅要完成正常的教学任务,还要有效地培养学生的创新精神和实际操作的能力,并适时地对学生进行德育教育,我确定了如下的教学目标: 1、知识与技能:能认读食物类词汇并能正确使用本节课的基本句型;能够利用老师提供的学习网站进行自我学习;能灵活地运用所学的知识解决实际生活中遇到的问题即达到用英语进行交流,询问喜好的目的。2、过程与方法: 运用Communicative teaching method交际教学法和Task-based teaching method任务型教学法使学生通过参与、合作、探究、调查、采访、游戏等多种途径学习词汇和句子的表达。3、情感态度与价值观:鼓励学生勇敢地使用英语,争做小记者。教育学生,理解父母,关心父母,感恩父母。帮助学生树立关心他人,帮助他人的优良品质。
  对这节课,我想使用这样的教学策略:运用农远教育资源,创设自主学习情境。因为我校地处城乡插花地带,学生在英语学习方面没有一个好的语言氛围,他们的知识面相对较窄,胆子普遍较小,不敢使用英语与人交流,甚至有些孩子对英语学习本身就缺乏兴趣。如何激发学生的学习热情,调动学生的参与积极性,如何为学生提供更直观的教学方法,培养学生对实物作出反应的能力,如何以丰富多彩的形式操练单词和展示句型,让学生有更多的机会通过感知英语到模仿他人再到实际运用就成了我本节课中最大的困难。综合考虑,我选择了用农远模式三进行教学。利用电脑等设备,通过课件和部分网站链接把课文中的生词用图象表现出来,让音乐、动画刺激学生的眼、耳等多种感官去感知和品味,用媒体创设的情景吸引学生参与就会更好的完成本节课的教学任务。那么,如何才能在有效的时间里收集到大量的教学资源呢?我首先利用卫星和网络资源,打开了农村中小学现代远程教育资源网,在这里我找到了这一课的课程资源、除此之外,我还利用了学校的农远光盘,下载相关Flash动画、图片、音乐和视频,再将下载的资源进行修改、加工,整合到自制的课件中。因为农远资源,大大的节省了我的备课时间,提高了我的工作效率,保证了我接下来的教学任务得以顺利完成。
  下面,请允许我结合这节课所使用的课件说说我的教学过程。我将整个教学过程分成五个部分。
  首先,利用几张事先准备好的有关球类的图片复习句型Do you have a football ? Yes , I do . No, I don’t.
  其次,导入。我告诉学生,如果大家表现出色,周未我想带领大家去野餐,然后,我提问如果去野餐,what do you like? Do you like bananas?从而导入新课。这个部分的教学由教师播放动画音乐Let’s have a picnic today让学生跟随欢快的节奏感受野餐的乐趣。
  既然我们去野餐就要有足够的食物,现在大家一起来列个清单吧。我利用农远资源网上的Flash课件,将食品类单词直观地呈现给学生们,引导学生听、读新单词区分食物单、复数并练习Do you like…?句型。此外,我还给学生准备了food bag,利用实物适时地与学生交流并感知句型。这,比起教师空洞地讲解,翻译要生动形象得多。紧接着再链接到Flash课件进行一组oral practice谈论自己喜爱的食物,然后是听力练习和pairwork : find out what Bill and Bob like and don’t like,学生通过自己动手完成任务就会在不自不觉中将单词及食品联系到一起,既在学中玩,又在玩中学。然后再过渡到课本内容,引导学生完成课本中的练习。Match the words with the pictures。在有效地识记了单词后,我们又要再一次来感知一下目标用语How to ask for the likes and dislikes?再一次带领学生们观看Flash动画课件。然后与学生分享我喜欢的和不喜欢的,I like … and I don’t like…与学生交流,了解他们的喜好,从而再次使用目标用语:Do you like …? Does he like …?
  在合作学习的第一部分,我利用多媒体将一个表格展示给学生,引导学生根据表格的内容自编对话,即用到了句型Does he like …?将第一人称转换为第三人称,学习谈论他人的喜好并用一句话来陈述表格内容。如Bob likes bananas ,but he doesn’t like apples . 在合作学习的第二部分,我鼓励学生们勇敢地使用英语,争做小记者,通过合作学习,做调查采访,并且我利用Flash动画课件教学生们如何作好采访工作和汇报总结,充分发挥学生的参与意识与合作意识。然后,带领学生听我们的伙伴Lisa谈论她的家庭成员的喜好,我将问学生们是否也像Lisa一样关心了解自己的父母,父母关心爱护我们,我们是否应该予以回报,所以我布置了第一个作业:用今天所学的知识,询问父母对食物的喜好,如果可以的话,为我们的父母准备一些他们喜爱的食物。
  最后,我告诉学生们,他们表现得棒极了,周末,我将带领他们去野餐,为了培养学生们的合作意识,帮助学生们树立关心他人的意识,学会与人分享,我让他们集体准备一些大家喜爱的食品,但是don’t forget to ask your friends ,do a survey first!不要忘了先问问你们的朋友,事先作一个调查!为了培养学生自我学习,自我提高的能力,我引导学生进入湾里二中校园网----农远专栏查找资料并提供部分相关学习网站,让学生通过课外自我学习,获取更多的知识并把课堂上所学的知识和课外自学的知识结合在一起,完成某一项任务,即“找到更多的食品类词汇,找找哪些是健康的食品,哪些是不健康的食品,谈谈如何保持健康”。即How to keep healthy ? 最后,在欢快的卡通歌曲Let’s have a picnic today中结束本课。
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-19 11:03:52 | 显示全部楼层
初中英语说课稿模板:Do you have a soccer ball?
  Good morning, ladies and gentlemen:
  Nice to meet you here. I'd like to say it's a good chance for me to learn from you .Here, my speech contains 4 parts. I would like to introduce them here with your great help.
  I. The analysis of teaching material:
  My speech is Section A , Unit 5. Do you have a soccer ball This is an important lesson in Book One. And it is the first lesson of this unit, it talks about recognizing objects(mainly about balls) and the simple question. .The students have already known to answer it"Yes" or "No" in Unit 2 ,but in this unit, it's different. We know, simple question is a kind of important structure. If the students can learn it well, it will be helpful to make the students to learn the special question. And it's related to our daily life closely, so it's very useful.
  New words: basketball, soccer ball, volleyball, ping-pong ball, ping-pong bat, tennis, tennis racket.
  Structure: Do you have Does he /she have
  Teaching aims:
  Aims on the knowledge:
  To study the words about balls by showing the pictures.
  To make the students know how to ask whether others have something or not, and how to answer it.
  Aims on the abilities:
  To develop the students' ability of listening ,speaking, reading and writing.
  To train the students' ability of communication.
  Aims on the emotion:
  ⑴.To make the students be interested in good co-operation and competition.
  ⑵To make the students love sports ,love life.
  Teaching key points and difficult points:
  How to make the students understand the new language items naturally.
  How to make the students work well with their partners.
  How to arouse their interest in learning English.
  How to make dialogues and act them out.
  Ⅱ.Teaching methods I will take.
  1."Communicative" teaching method.
  2. "Task-based" teaching method.
  Everyone knows that the main aims of learning English in middle school is to cultivate the students' basic abilities of listening, speaking, reading and writing, and their good sense of the English language.
  Ⅲ. Learning methods.
  Firstly, Look, listen, and say to gain language competence.
  Secondly, Teamwork, exploration and participation to reach the goal.
  Thirdly, Cultivate skills in listening, speaking, reading and expressing.
  Fourthly, Students-centered and teacher-guided learning strategies. I'm not a teacher but a guider. I'm ready to give them help whenever they need and re-correct the mistakes while talking.
  Ⅳ.Teaching procedure design.
  Step1. Warm-up.
  Ask the students some easy questions to check if they have remembered the contents they had learned before. For example: What's this Spell it, please. What color is it Is this your pen Is that your backpack and so on.
  Step2. Presentation.
  1. Take out a ping-pong ball and ask the students:What's this Why I take out a ping-pong ball here I think it's the easiest and the most popular in our country.
  2. Leading in new words : here I will play some short plays, they are soccer game,volleyball game, ping-pong competition and an advertisiment, there is a basketball in it.
  The reason of my design: I think the students can learn the words easily and directly in this way. And I also think it can draw the students' attention and arouse their interest in learning English. With the help of the CAI, it can provide a real situation to understand the meaning of the words, not by presenting the new words one by one and telling them the Chinese meaning. So the students can remember the words quickly and naturally.
  How to help the students remember the new word, I think I will do it like this: When the word appears under the picture, there may be some students know the word and they will read it out loudly, this time, you may need to correct the pronunciation and teach it, after one or two times, I will ask the students to spell it by themselves. Why I must ask them to spell it themselves, I think it can make them have a general impression of the word. Usually, when you teach them read, most of the students just follow you, they don't look at the word at all. Perhaps, you have taught ten times and they can read it very well following you , but after you teach some more words and ask them to read it again ,they may not be able to.
  3.Teaching the dialogue:
  Make a sample dialogue with a student. Show him or her the ping-pong ball and do it like this:
  T: I have a ping-pong ball. Do you have a ping-pong ball (Here, you may help him answer "Yes, I do." or "No, I don't.")
  S: Yes, I do.
  Make the dialogue with some more students,and write it on the blackboard. Make sure they can read and understand the meaning. Next, ask a student if he has a ping-pong ball, then ask the others: "Does he have a ping-pong ball "Here, you must help them answer: "Yes, he does." Or "No, he doesn't." Write it on the blackboard. Teach the dialogue and make sure they can read it and understand the meaning.
  4. Practice: Read the dialogue by role play. But you must tell them how to do it clearly, make them to ask their partners what kind of balls they have. This time ,they must use the sentence "Do you have a "
  5. Groupworking and competition: Divide the students into groups of three.Give them an example first :
  A: Do you have a basketball
  B: Yes ,I do.
  A: Does he have a basketball
  C : Yes, he does.
  Ask them to make a similar dialogue and tell them that it' s also a competition, after they act it out you will choose a best group at the end.
  The reason of having a competition: I think it can encourage them to try their best and cooperate with their groupmembers well.
  6. Listening, listen to the tape and circle the words you hear. It's Activity 1a.
  Step3. Post-task. Starting a ball club.
  In this club, there are four teams: a basketball team, a soccer ball team, a ping-pong ball team and a tennis team. I will ask four students to be the captain of each team. They should ask their classmates to be their team members. If he has a basketball,he should join the basketball team.
  The reason I give this task: I think this activity is the consolidation of this lesson. It is helpful to revise and consolidate the contents we learned in this lesson.
  Blackboard design:
  Ping-pong ball /bat Do you have a ping-pong ball
  Soccer ball Yes, I do./No, I don't.
  Basketball
  Volleyball Does he have a soccer ball
  Tennis racket Yes, he does.
  Does she have a volleyball
  No, she doesn't.
  That's my speaking. Thanks for your listening.
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-19 11:04:15 | 显示全部楼层
初中英语说课稿模板:where’s my back pack?
  一、单元分析
  1、教材的地位及作用:
  Unit4Where’smybackpack?本单元的主题为谈论物品的位置,使学生在熟悉物品名称的基础上用方位介词熟练地表达物品的位置,并能where问句及一般疑问句提问并回答,并自然地引出名词的单复数及人称代词they的用法.本单元谈论的是学生比较熟悉的内容,学生有认同感,因此在任务的设计上,要贴近学生真实生活,包括学校生活、家庭生活等任务,以引起学生的共鸣和兴趣,激发学生的求知欲,充分发挥学生的想象力和能动性,主动自觉地融入到语言学习中去。
  2、教学目标
  1)Knowledgeobjectives:
  (1)Sscanread,writeandmasterthewordsaboutfurnitureandschoolthings.
  (2)Sscanusetheprepositions:in,on,under
  (3)Sscantalkaboutwherethethingsare.
  2)Abilityobjectives:
  Sscantalkaboutwherethethingsare.
  3)Moralobjectives:
  Sswilllearntokeeptheirroomscleanandtidy.
  3、重点和难点:
  Importantpoints:
  1)掌握方位介词in,on,under,behind的用法;
  2)掌握where引导的特殊疑问句。
  Difficultpoints:
  1)能够准确运用方位介词描述物品所在的位置;
  2)能够运用where问句找到物品位置;
  3)区别特殊疑问句和一般疑问句。
  4、教学突破:
  通过使用方位介词“on/in/under”表达物品的位置及学习“Where……?和Yes/No”疑问句的用法,使学生学会区别特殊疑问句和一般疑问句。
  二、说教法和学法
  在整个教学过程中,我把SectionA的内容进行变化和整合,将其分解到精心设计的一系列任务中,通过让学生自己完成任务来学习知识,掌握技能。这对于培养学生分析、解决问题的能力,激发和维持学生的学习积极性等有着独特的优势,我所要求学生掌握的内容都是通过一个个任务来完成,由易到难,由简到繁,让学生在积极参与完成任务的过程中学到知识。
  在整个教学过程中我采用了情景教学法,多媒体辅助教学法、合作学习法、任务教学法等方法进行教学,以兴趣吸引人,以情感培育人,以评价激励人,以活动促进人。通过实物、多媒体等创设富有生活气息的语言情境,让每一个学生参与听、说、读、猜等各种丰富多彩的学习活动,激发学生的学习兴趣。将学习与游戏有机结合,使学生陶醉在轻松、活泼、有趣的课堂活动中,让学生“在玩中学,在学中玩”,循序渐进地、积极主动地去感知、体验和参与合作,形成综合运用语言进行交际的能力。通过听说读写的基本训练,使同学们在轻松愉快的学习氛围中掌握和巩固知识,真正做到寓教于乐。
  三、教学程序设计
  根据初一学生身心发展的特点及实际情况,我在教学中采用了五个环节:问候--呈现--任务型活动--小结--布置作业。
  (一)、问候
  通过互相问候增强彼此的感情。
  (二)呈现
  创设情境,导入新课。
  1、讲授单词。采用多媒体展示家具的图片,让学生边看边学单词,这样做更直观、形象、印象深刻。
  2、采用直观教学介词in,on,under。通过不断的变换实物方位来形象直观的引出三个介词。
  3、呈现出本课的重点句型。
  (三)任务活动
  1、Pairwork:
  活动目的:熟练掌握所学的重点句型及方位介词的用法。使学生学会互帮互助,学会合作交流。
  活动过程:用幻灯片出示图片让同桌之间会话。
  2、Havealistening:
  活动目的:准确排出单词的序号,让学生学会捕捉信息词和关键词,培养学生听力能力。
  活动过程:创设情境听对话,运用听关键词和推测词意进行小组竞赛抢答。
  3、Playaguessinggame:
  活动目的:通过猜物品的位置所在来巩固前面所学过的重点句型。采取竞赛的形式寓教于乐,不仅让学生全神贯注,又能调学生的学习热情。
  活动过程:投影出实物让学生猜它可能在哪里。教师提问:Whereis/are-----?学生以小组为单位进行讨论,并选派代表来猜:Isit/Arethey-----?猜对最多的小组获胜。
  (四)小结。让学生自己谈收获(知道了什么,学会了什么,发现了什么)
  (五)作业。
  总之,这节课我尽量体现“以人为本,以学生为主体,以教师为主导”的现代教育新理念,主要运用“任务型”的教学模式,采用灵活多样的教学形式,使学生能愉快地、积极地、高效地对新学语言进行感知、体验、学习和运用,努力使这节课具有交际性、实用性、趣味性和科学性。
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-19 11:04:29 | 显示全部楼层
初中英语说课稿模板:This is my sister
  各位评委上午好!
  今天我说课的内容是人教版七年级上Unit 3 This is my sister. 本单元学习的是与学生生活息息相关的家庭成员。我要谈的是本单元第一课时的教学。下面我将从以下几个方面阐述我的说课内容。
  一、对教材的分析和理解
  从教材编排上说本单元是就第二单元认知物体之后学习用英语认知人,而与学生最为熟悉的人就是家庭成员。Is this your eraser? 很自然过度Is this your sister? 以前学的What’s this?转变Who is this?但本单元生词较多。出现在第一课时的就有十五、六个同时还要认识语法现象复数。本课时任务比较艰巨。
  二、教学目标
  依据初中英语新课标的要求,并根据素质教育中面向全体培养学生素质的要求,我为这一课确立三项目标:即知识目标、能力目标和德育目标。
  1、知识目标 帮助学生四会掌握以下单词:grandfather, grandmother, grandparents, father, mother, parents, son, daughter, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, cousin, friend, these, those。并对复数形式有初步了解。
  2、能力目标 通过本节课学习,学生就家庭成员相互之间应该能用英语介绍、询问、交流。并能用英语在脑子里对个家庭成员的关系进行思考。例如,见到father’s mother,他们能反应出是指grandmother。同时基本上能辨别什么时候用单数什么时候用复数。
  3、情感目标 通过对家庭成员的学习,学生对自己的家庭成员会有更清晰的印象,从而激发起他们对家人的热爱。
  三、教学重点及难点
  本课重点:熟练掌握各家庭成员的名称,会读会说会用这些词汇交流。这个单元最主要的就是学习家庭成员英语的表达,而几乎所有的单词都集中在第一课时。所以这课时掌握这些单词应该是重中之中。
  难点:复数的认识和正确运用。汉语表达中完全没有复数概念,这是一本书,这是三本书;除了多了个数字其他没有任何变化。而英语必须这样说This is a book. These are books.所有的单词都相应的发生了变化。因此中国学生在学习复数的时候特别难。我们的语言没有这个习惯!
  突破:通过真实的情景激发起学生的兴趣,兴趣是最好的老师。
  通过反复操练,加深印象。
  再循环记忆达到最终目标。
  教学手段:多媒体辅助教学,有助于把学生引入到身临其境当中,激发学生兴趣,活跃课堂气氛。同时要求学生提前把自己的家庭照片带来,真实的人物缩小英语与他们生活的距离,从而优化英语教学过程。
  学法指导:为学生创设真实的学习情景,让学生以小组形式交流学习,并在课堂上循环训练。
  四、教学设计过程
  课堂的整体设计遵循循环记忆反复操练思路,运用情景法和交际法,分五个主要步骤进行,即:导入呈现, 巩固操练, 拓展,5分钟检测包括小组比赛和布置作业。
  第一、引入呈现。(10′)I want to be your friend. Do you want to know more about me? Do you to know about my family?课件展示
  1、的家人。认知son, father, mother, parents, wife, husband这几个单词,并马上回顾重新呈现我的家人学生说出他们和我的关系。
  2、的父母。认知grandfather,grandmother,grandparents,并认识复数。
  3、我姐姐及其家人的照片,认知sister,aunt,daughter,cousin。
  4、我哥哥的照片,认知brother,uncle,并再次认识复数。
  5、回顾我的家人,并帮助学生罗列出family tree。
  第二、巩固操练(20′)
  1、小组学习,拿出自己的照片相互询问认识别人的家人(8′)老师在这过程中及时帮助学生学会他们不会的单词。
  2、读书上的单词,听录音圈出听到的单词。小组学习认识David的家人。(7′)
  3、表演对话,在讲台上指着屏幕认识David的家人。(5 ′)
  第三、拓展(8′)小组表演。假设你的朋友来到你家,你来为他介绍认识全家,有爷爷奶奶叔叔姑姑父母及兄弟姐妹堂兄妹等。
  第四、5分钟检测:(5′)主要是be动词单复数用法及各家庭成员单词的掌握。小组之间进行比赛,看哪个小组反应最快。
  第五、最后作业布置(2 ′)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-19 11:04:41 | 显示全部楼层
初中英语说课稿模板:Is this yourpencil
  说课流程图:说教材—说教法—说学法—说教学过程
  一、说教材
  1、教学内容:义务教育课程标准实验教科书《英语》七年级上册第二单元《Is this your pencil》第一课时,P7,P8。
  2、在教材中的地位:本课在教材中不可忽视,起到承上启下的作用。预备单元已学过What’s this in English?及其回答,现在进一步用What’s that in English?及其回答,接着用这个句型介绍出本课中的大量词汇。通过词汇进而学习Is this /that your pencil?及其肯定、否定回答。在这个过程中充分复习并运用my, your, his, her, 等形容词性物主代词。指示代词this, that及这一句型为第三单元及以后学习一般疑问句打下基础。并且这一课时的教材在原来的基础上使学生更明白英语的学习是在相互交流中有趣地进行,听、说、读、写、用就是学习的过程。为学生学习以后的内容打下坚实的心理、方法和知识的基础。
  3、教学目标
  ⑴知识目标:
  通过演示及情景教学法,使用句型What’s this /that in English? It’s a book. 使学生掌握重点词汇:pen, pencil, pencil case, pencil sharpener, book, eraser,ruler, backpack, dictionary等,并且学会对物品的所属进行提问、回答,在问答中会熟练运用my, your, his, her等形容词性物主代词,即:Is this/that my/your/his/her pen? Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t.
  ⑵能力目标:
  a: 通过情景对话、游戏及题目的训练,使学生学会根据场景就学习用品询问物主,并正确运用对应的英语表达方式。
  b: 通过听力及上下文来培养学生基本的逻辑思维能力及听音辨词的基本功。
  ⑶情感目标:
  a: 教学的过程是老师与学生及学生与学生的交往、互动、共同发展的过程,在参与、表演、运用的过程中,培养学生学习英语的兴趣。
  b: 结合物体学习单词和句型的同时,培养学生的视觉美感。
  c: 通过询问、辨认物主,倡导学生要保管好自己的学习用品。
  4、教学重点、难点
  重点词汇和句型:
  a: 重点词汇:pen, pencil, pencil case, pencil sharpener, book, eraser, ruler, backpack, dictionary, that等。
  b: 重点句型:
  What’s this /that in English?
  It’s a pencil. / It’s an eraser.
  Is this/that my/your/his/her pen?
  Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t.
  难点:进一步运用my, your, his, her等形容词性物主代词,明确this/that 这两个指示代词的用法。
  二、说教法
  在教学中,倡导学生主动参与、勇于开口、大胆表演,培养学生获得新知识及口语、听力,分析和解决问题,以及交流与合作的能力。为此,主要采用情景演示、师生互动、生生互动、分组合作、多媒体辅助教学等方法,充分体现出学生是学习的主体,教师是教学的组织者、引导者与合作者。
  三、说学法
  指导学生转变学习方式,既要主动地富有个性地学习,锻炼口语、听力,又提倡合作与交流来共同运用新知识进行语言表达,即自主探究式,促进学生创新意识的形成与听、说、读、写、用能力的培养。
  四、说教学过程
  课前准备:这节课为了方便、实用起见,课前准备好26个字母的卡片及钢笔、铅笔、铅笔盒、卷笔刀、书、橡皮擦、尺子、词典、背包(挂在墙上)等物体,使学生觉得自然有趣。
  1、复习
  为了突出本课的重点,突破难点,激发和培养学生学习英语的兴趣,丰富教学内容和形式,提高课堂教学效果,复习分作两项:
  a: 姓名每个人都很熟悉,每个同学又都会说,所以首先通过问答姓名,让学生在复习中运用my, your, his, her等形容词性物主代词。首先对个别同学进行提问:What’s your English name, please?
  该同学回答:My name’s Gina.
  转而问另一名同学:What’s her English name?
  该同学回答:Her name is Gina.
  然后用同样的方法引出:His name is Tom.
  接着把这些问答进行于教师与小组之间,小组与小组之间,教师与全体同学之间,这样每个同学都敢于开口,都有机会开口,而且能自然地运用my, your, his, her等词了。
  b: 通过几个单元的学习,学生对26个字母是再熟悉不过了。所以复习的第二项就是运用字母卡为新内容作准备,具体是:
  举起一个字母卡放在胸前,问某同学:What’s this in English?
  同学回答:It’s “A”.
  接着用这个动作再问几个字母,然后手远远地举起一个字母卡,问:
  What’s that in English?
  同学回答:It’s “B”.
  然后用举在胸前和举在远处这两个动作继续向个别、小组或全体同学问:“What’s this/that in English?”学生们初步理解了“this”与“that”的区别了。问完之后,顺势向同学们提议为老师唱“ABC Song”,这样不单复习了旧知,还活跃了课堂气氛。
  设计意图:基于学生生理和心理特点,遵循语言学习的规律,创造条件让学生对他们感兴趣的问题用英语进行表达,使他们有学好英语的信心。
  2、学习新词:
  举起课前准备好的物品,向同学们提问或自问自答:
  What’s this / that in English? It’s a book.
  注意用“this”时,把物体举在胸前,用“that”时,物体举在远处或放在远处,背包体积大,干脆挂在墙上,那么用手指着背包使用“What’s that in English?”时,学生们是再明白不过的了。
  用这样的方法一直教授完重点词汇,并注意和不定冠词连用,边教边读 (a) pen, (a) pencil, (a) pencil case, (a) pencil sharpener, (a) book, (a) ruler, (an) eraser, (a) backpack, (a) dictionary。然后把这些单词投影出来,重点教读、练习。
  设计意图:把词汇融于句型进行情景教学,意在培养学生在生活中接触英语时,乐于探究其含义并尝试模仿的能力。
  3、学习新句型:
  手拿物品介绍:This is my book.
  然后问同学:Is this my book?
  引导学生回答:Yes, it is.
  手指某个男生接着问:Is this his book?
  引导学生回答:No, it isn’t. It’s your book.
  然后再介绍几个物品:This is his dictionary.
  That is her pencil.
  进行如下问答:Is this my dictionary?
  No, it isn’t . It’s his dictionary.
  Is this his dictionary?
  Yes, it is.
  Is that his pencil?
  No, it isn’t. It’s her pencil.
  Is that her pencil?
  Yes, it is.
  再要求学生两人合作或者小组与小组合作手拿物品相互进行问答,练习过后进行表演。两人合作到教室前面进行表演,小组与小组合作只需两组的同学分别站起来,通过这些练习表演,学生们对新词汇、新句型不只是了解,而且会说,会运用了。并且使他们深深体会到:我也能使用英语进行表演交流了。那么一种喜悦与成就感就油然而生,对“我能学好英语”也充满了坚定的信心。
  设计意图:依据教学内容创造性地设计贴近学生实际的教学活动,吸引和组织他们积极参与。学生通过思考、讨论、交流与合作等方式,学习和使用英语,完成学习任务,感受成功的愉快。
  4、运用、巩固新知识
  经过词汇和句型的学习,学生已经掌握了本课的重点、难点知识。现在通过课本P7,P8的笔试、听力训练,对新知识进行运用、巩固,并跟着磁带反复读,培养语感。
  设计意图:利用教材进一步锻炼学生的听、说、读、写的能力。
  5、游戏
  游戏能促使学生根据场景运用所学语言进行交流,并能增加趣味性,活跃课堂气氛,具体方法:
  叫几个同学起来,其余的人把眼睛闭上,这几个同学把自己的几个物品放进一个盒子里,然后宣布:睁开眼睛,这个盒子里有这几个同学的东西,当你从中拿出一个时,就要通过问他们问题寻找物体的主人。
  问题:Is this / that your / his / her pen?
  回答:Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t.
  每个人最多只能问三个问题,问得好,寻找到了主人要给予奖励。
  设计意图:以学生的生活经验和兴趣为出发点,设置尽量真实的语言情景,使学生能够在活动中使用英语,通过实践活动来促进学生语言运用能力的发展。
  6、练习
  练习是紧扣本课的内容进行选择或判断,培养他们运用知识的能力(见投影),并且以两组竞赛的方式进行,促使他们有竞争意识,积极动脑、主动参与、敢于表现。
  设计意图:引导学生运用观察、发现、归纳和实践等方法,学习语言知识,感悟语言功能。
  7、结束
  让学生在愉悦的气氛中以“Good morning to you!”的歌声欢送老师,结束本课。
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-19 11:04:49 | 显示全部楼层
教师招考二维码
初中英语说课稿模板:My name’s Gina说课稿
  背景
  我是第一次接触新目标英语,碰到的困难比我想象的要难。在英语课上学生听的也很认真,大部分学生也能张开口说话。但是他们这样的对话是教师问,学生答。如果让学生编对话或一问一答,这样的情况就不妙。通常是学生会答而不会问。课堂上没有自己想象中的那般热烈,好象是你在唱“独角戏”。
  思考的问题
  1. 如何创设情景让学生将已学的知识转化为能力,改变教师引出问句,学生答,然后由学生问与答。让学生自己“找到”问句。
  2. 让学生学会观察,会做总结。
  案例描述
  这节课主要是讲first name and last name以及中西文化在名字上的差异。习惯的做法是先让学生知道,在西方是名在前,姓在后,然后告诉学生,我们是姓在前,名在后。在老教材中,这一节课是在初二课本。但是我现在面对的初一的学生,按部就班的做,学生会理解吗?这节课我是这样设计的,由学生们自己的名字引出first name 和last name,然后通过观察发现中西文化在名字上的差异。
  Procedures
  Step1. revision
  T: Good morning!
  How are you?
  Spell it, please.
  What’s this in English?
  What color is it?
  Step2. look and learn
  T: Hello! I’m Grace. What’s your name?
  S1: I’m
  T: Nice to meet you!
  S1: Nice to meet you ,too!
  T: What’s his name?
  S1: His name is Jiang Xian.(蒋贤)
  要求该生写下名字蒋贤,接下来鼓励学生编对话,叫几组(3人一组)学生表演,也要求写下名字。把这些名字贴在黑板上。
  T: 温新西, his last name is Wen. (这时一边说一边将温与新西剪开,更好的区分first name and last name) 孙猛特His first name is Sun. 李双 Her first name is Li.
  多给几个例子,学生就明白last name 的意思。学生自我介绍My last name is -----.
  此时在黑板上写
  A: ___________________
  B: My last name is Sun.
  鼓励学生说出问句,what’s your last name?必要时,给予提示。(What’s your name? My name is Sun Mente.让学生发现他们之间的联系))然后操练句型。在学生操练的过程中引出what’s his/her last name?用同样的方法引出first name 和问句what’s your/his/her first name? My/His/Her first name is ---.随逸叫几组(3人以上)学生起来,练习what’s your/his/her last/first name? My/his/her last/first name is ---.
高通过率教师招考教材
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-19 11:05:01 | 显示全部楼层
2017年最新教师招聘考试内部教材
教师招考二维码
高三英语上册Unit13MerryChristmas!第五十二课
 Lesson 52
  Step 1 Revision
  1 Check the homework.
  2 Revise the dialogue in SB page 51, Part 3.
  3 Revise different verb forms.
  Step 2 Listening
  SB page 52, Part 1. Listening Cassette Lesson 52. Wb Lesson 52, Ex. 1. Read through the questions in Ex. 1 and make sure the Ss understand them. Get the Ss to guess the meaning of any unfamiliar words or phrases. Tell the Ss Mrs Green is getting ready for Christmas. Listen carefully and choose the best answers in your workbook.
  Play the tape through and give the Ss a few moments to choose their answers. Play the tape again, pausing after important information. Let the Ss check their answers in pairs, then with the whole class.
  If there is any argument about the answer, play the tape again.
  Listening text
  Listen to the tape. Mrs Green is talking about getting ready for Christmas. Listen carefully and answer the questions in your workbook.
  Mrs Green: Christmas Day is always on the same day every year - December 25th. Everybody in England enjoys Christmas, but people often forget that getting ready for Christmas is very hard work. There are so many things for us to do.
  The first problem is this: you have to make sure that you have enough to eat and drink. People usually eat a big bird for Christmas dinner - a big chicken, for example, or a big duck. Also, of course, you have to make a big Christmas cake. I usually make the Christmas cake in November. A Christmas cake is full of fruit, with sugar on top. You need many other things for Christmas - nuts, sweets and apples - that kind of thing.
  Father usually buys the Christmas tree. He brings it home, and the children cover it with lights, and put a star on top, so it looks really beautiful. We always have a fire, too. I ask Jim to cut up wood for the fire.
  Everybody gives each other presents for Christmas. We put the presents on the floor under the tree on Christmas Eve, and open them on Christmas Day.
  Nobody must open their presents before Christmas Day!
  The answers are: 1 B, 2 B, 3 B, 4 C, 5 B, 6 C, 7 C, 8 B, 9 A, 10 December 25th.
  Step 3 Speechwork
  Wb Lesson 52, Ex. 2. Speech Cassette Lesson 52. Play the tape for the Ss to listen and repeat. Isolate and practise the individual sounds.
  Step 4 Practice
  SB page 52, Part 2. Do the first two sentences as an example with the whole class, then let the Ss work in pairs. Check the answers with the whole class, then get the Ss to practise the dialogue.
  Ask some pairs to act out the dialogue. Remind them to look at each other as they speak, not at the book. The suggested answers are: care, given, gave, about, changed, cleaning, often, Once, enough, think.Step 5 Workbook
  Wb Exx. 3 and 4. Do Ex. 3 orally with the whole class. Change the tense of the verbs as necessary. For Ex. 4, let the Ss work on their own first, then check the answers with the whole class. They can find the answers in the unit ( 1 except,2 with, 3 from, 4 without, 5 for )。
  Step 6 Checkpoint 13
  Go through Checkpoint 13 and discuss any problems that arise. Practise the “useful expressions” in the usual way.
  Step 7 Test
  Give the Ss a quiz about Christmas. Books closed! Ask these questions and get the Ss to write down short answers to them:
  1 When is Christmas Day? (December 25th.)
  2 When is Christmas Eve? (December 24th.)
  3 What kinds of bird do people eat for Christmas dinner? ( A big chicken /duck. )
  4 What is a Christmas cake full of? (Fruit. )
  5 What do people put on a Christmas tree? (Lights and a star.)
  6 Where do people put Christmas presents? (On the, floor under the Christmas tree.)
  7 When do people give each other presents? (Before /On Christmas Eve.)
  8 What do people say to each other on Christmas Day? (Merry Christmas!)
  Write down the word merry on the Bb for the Ss. Homework
  Write the answers to Ex. 3 in the exercise book. Revise the contents of this unit.
高通过率教师招考教材
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-19 11:05:14 | 显示全部楼层
2017年最新教师招聘考试内部教材
教师招考二维码
高三英语上册Unit12Haveagoodtime,Jim!第四十七课
  Lesson 47
  Step 1 Revision
  1 Check the homework.
  2 Revise the story in Lesson 46. Use the questions in Wb Lesson 46, Ex. 1 to guide the Ss.
  Step 2 Reading
  SB page 47, Part 1. Give the Ss a few moments to read the story (to refresh their memories), then ask some questions, e.g.:
  Why did Ling Feng come to Jim's house?
  What did Jim give Ling Feng?
  What did Ling Feng say to Jim?
  What did Polly say to Jim?
  Discuss any difficulties that arise in the story. Make sure the Ss understand the meaning of You haven't changed your mind, have you?
  Note that arrive is followed by in when it is used with a big city or an even bigger place.
  SB page 47, Part 1. Speech Cassette Lesson 47. Play the tape for the Ss to listen and repeat. Get the Ss to practise the dialogue parts in groups of three (Ling Feng, Jim and Polly)。 Ask some groups to act it out.
  Step 3 Presentation
  Ask the class some general questions, like these: What time is it? What's the weather like? What date is it today? What day is it? etc. Help them to answer.Ask the Ss What questions did I ask you? Make a list on the Bb.
  Then say Listen carefully. I'm going to ask these questions in a different way. Do you know what time it is? ——Yes, it's … Repeat for all the questions on the Bb: Do you know what the weather is like? Do you know what date it is today? (Answer in the same way each time, using Yes, it's …)
  Now ask the Ss What questions did I ask? Help them to say Do you know what time it is? etc. Point out the word order in the clause what time it is.
  Write the questions on the Bb (with the Ss' help) to compare the two question forms.
  Inform the Ss that they can use Can you tell me what time it is? as well.
  Get the Ss to practise asking and answering these questions in pairs.
  Step 4 Ask and answer
  SB page 47, Part 2. Read through the information in the box with the Ss: see if they can guess the meaning of Flight No. (Number )。 Use Chinese if necessary. Get the Ss to ask and answer in pairs, then check the answers with the whole class.
  Note:
  CA = China Airline
  BA = British Airways
  Step 5 Practice
  SB page 47, Part 3. Do the first dialogue with the whole class. Practise it with individual Ss. Then let the Ss prepare the other dialogues in pairs and practise acting them out.
  See if any pairs can do the dialogues without using their books!
  Step 6 Workbook
  Wb Lesson 47, Exx. 1 and 2.
  Do Ex. 1 orally with the whole class: Make sure the Ss give correct answers. Get Ss on one side the classroom to ask Ss on the other side a question. You can monitor the dialogue to make sure the question and answer are correct.
  The dialogue in Ex. 2 can be practised in pairs. Get some pairs to act it out. See if any pairs can make up a new dialogue based on this model.
  Ex. 3 is optional. If time permits, get the Ss to ask and answer the questions in pairs.
  The suggested answers:
  1 Could you tell me which plane I should take to go to (Moscow)? You should take (CA 907)。
  2 Could you tell me what time the plane leaves? It leaves at (0745)。 (0745 means seven forty- five in the morning.)3 Do you know what time the plane arrives in (Moscow)? It arrives at (1130)。 (1130 means half past eleven in the morning)。
  4 Do you know where I'll have to stop on the way? I don't think you'll stop on the way.
  Homework
  Make up dialogues using the questions in
  Wb Ex. 1. Write the dialogues in the exercise books. Revise the contents of the unit for a test in the next lesson.
高通过率教师招考教材
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

关注教师招考微信公众号

教师招考论坛 ( 闽ICP备14015709号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 05:00 , Processed in 0.317331 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On.